|Place of Origin:||Japan|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Antistatic bag, Bubble Bag, Foam Box and Carton Box|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 Working Days|
• The CXA-0221 is an inverter for cold cathode fluorescent lamps and features a built-in dimmer.
• Because they employ advanced output current control, fluctuations in input voltage, load,
and distributed capacitance have virtually no effect on brightness
A PWM (pulse-width modulation) circuit mounted on the CXA- 0221 enables a brightness adjustment range to be wider than that of the conventional type.
• Output open and short circuit conditions result in no damage, heat generation, or other difficulties.
• Safe design that includes a built-in overcurrent protection element.
• The high-voltage terminal is coated with silicone so as to reduce a possibility of an occurrence of a defect caused by dust.
① All GNDB and VDDB terminals should be used without any non-connected lines.
② Do not disassemble a product.
③ Pack the product with original shipping package, in order to avoid any damages during transportation, when returning the product to TDK.
④ Put the spacer between inverter board and mounting surface, because of the protection for contortion and the preservation of spatial distance
Contact Person: savvy,ren